Sunday, March 7, 2010

would you be my Oreo?

Hye y'all.
Korang tau tak oreo and milk is a perfect match together?

So if he ask you, "Would you be my oreo?" and that 'he' is someone you adore much then you have to quickly think/choose what flavor of milk you want this certain someone to be.Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry.
Flowering, Flying, Fascinating, Floating. now you can feel it. I float ;->

I know if someone ask you this, the level of epinephrine is increasing as high as KLCC and you feel your heart is going to pop out of your chest at any time- measuring your blood preasure now... 200/100 mmhg. Owh My God! That is sooo high. seeee?

Don't just stare with blank expression ok. You can at least say plus with your shy-shy-cat smiling, "but... can you be the susu coklat?That's my favorite". direct and indirect tone at the same time.. like my nenek used to say, mau tapi malu.
kan dah bg hint tu and konpem punya dia sedar that he'd just found his perfect oreo a sec ago. O.R.E.O... i feel loved ;*

but but who would be my susu coklat pulak ni? ;-?

Would you be my OREO song

No comments:

Post a Comment