Saturday, March 13, 2010

I feel grateful

Diary of a wimpy kid will be on theatres on march 19th. A diary, uupps not really a diary but a journal about Greg and his life and it's hilariously funny. Tip top Jeff Kinney!


Yuuhu. Bought new sandals. Good job, good invesment uncle Charles & Uncle Keith. It's magnificent! And I love it! What else can I say... feet need sandals and sandals need feet but the only problem is my feet only fit in fashionable sandals/shoes. And they cost a lot of money. So, what I learned today is make your own shoes, design it yourself unless you're willing to be living in danger at the end of month! Just because of a pair of new shoes... T_T

Good news. Good news. I'll be flying home. Today is the day, a good day. Simply because I'm going back home. The sweetest surprise from mak and ayah. I feel loved :* Ok bye bye pizza, mcd, and nasi Padang. Laksa, nasi ayam and murtabak are on their way to be wih me... Uhhu I can see them coming... I can see them. And I can feel them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment