Thursday, March 4, 2010

Specially for Syahrin


Align Center
From left to right: Jid, Keyra, Rin

Babe, happy birthday! How old are you again? =p Kalau 18 tahun, dah boleh join we, the adults tengok wayang 18 sx! Hahhahha. Just kidding. Anyway, the bigger the number, the more the candles and the bigger the wish kan. So, what you are wishing for this year? I'll help you find one. And here it is!

Cepatlah angkat sumpah jadi Dr Muda Syahrinaquyyah this April- check
Abg Jerry propose myself on my birthday- check
Celebrate birthday with close friends-check
Buy new dress and new gadget-check
pergi salon set up rambut- check

anything else??? -uncheck!

"Eh, jaaap! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Bukan 1 tapi ada 5 kot. Kire balik!!! Haah lah semua nya 5 tapi, semua betol kaaan.."
So, you turn 22 today. By the way, you are not getting older today but you are getting better and better and I wish you'll always be forever young. Forever! And I hope that your day today will be as special as you are and the years continue to be always good to you. Happy birthday, deor! ♥sexy kisses muaachxxx♥

psst, I'm looking forward for your birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment