Sunday, March 21, 2010

cuti



Yesterday, I attended Hassan's wedding ceremony in Bukit Lintang. Hassan was my classmate when we were in form 5. He graduated from Kyushu University and will be going back to Japan tomorrow to pursue his master's degree in nuclear engineering together with his wife. I've always wanted to meet my ex-schoolmates since I left school but I don't have any chance to do so. As one of the invited guest, I was excited to attend the wedding as it gave me chance to meet some of them.
So, who's getting married next? *wondering*

Holiday is over and now I'm back at school. I'll be spending my first week of this new semester in the department of ophthalmology. Wish me luck. And one more thing, I lost my cell phone and my maxis no at the airport today. oh and your no too. sorry... And I'm soon going to buy a new Nokia 5530 express music or maybe a blackberry to replace the lost phone. any recommendation? *sigh and tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment