Friday, March 26, 2010

mata



Shakirah's singing 'gypsy' in Pet Society. She's trying to be just like Shakira-wherever-whenever. Call her impostor, she's honored to be... =p In fact, she changes some of the lyrics here and there.
"Bad friends and bad thoughts pass me by. Walking gets boring when I learn how to fly. Cause I'm, a gypsy. Are you coming with me? I might steal your money and buy jewellery. I never made agreements. Just like gypsy. And I won't back down cause life's already bit me. I can't hide what I've done. Scars remind me but dermatologist can remove it from me. I said Hey you, You're no fool. If you say No. Ain't it just the way life goes? People fear what they don't know"

Still want to say medical student is nerd?oh, that is so wrong ok! We still can huhahuha and I myself play like more than 10 online games everyday. Some of my friends ask me, when I get married and have kids later... nak teruskan jugak ke main game ni? eh, tak main lah game game chokiya ni ok. At that time, we... the whole family will play xbox 360 or maybe xbox 720! My husband and I will teach our kids ABC and 1,2,3 by using xbox ok. isk, apa barang ni game online ni....tak cool la... hehhe.


I am fortunate enough having them as my groupmates as they are friendly and kind and... still kind. Zailani is the only boy in our group and I've been paired with him for the whole 1st week of KKD and maybe we will still be a pair until May. duh, dengan Bapak Joko lagi? As I said before, the 1st department is ophthalmology and over this 1st week, we learnt how to perform a history and physical examinations on an eye patient. And alhamdulillah I've passed the examination today and will be in ENT department next week-Ear, Nose and Throat.

I had my dinner at Steak & Shake with Ina, Zura, Mal and El. Murah sangat ok kat sini. er, please don't compare with American Grill or Marche or what-so-ever. Even though the tenderloin is not as delicious as the one I ate at the American Grill before but the good thing is the price is so very cheap and.... ok lah rasanya. serious sangat ok. oh and if you realized I like to wear shawl lately after Kak fifi introduced me to that new lilit-lilit style of tudung. I think, I kinda like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment