Monday, March 8, 2010

Imagination

5.23 pm


Just woke up from my 4hours of nap. I feel bit fresh now. This morning, I went to campus after subash told me that jadwal soca is already out.

There are 9 malaysians including myself will be taking soca this semester. Eight of us will be taking it tomorrow and I'm the only Malaysian who will be taking this freaking-scarry exam on Wednesday. I wish you guys all the best of luck.

Soca will be held starting from tomorow till 13 March 2010. The 1st 2 days are the days for soca and the last 3 days will be opened for H.E.R.(retaking this exam)
Let's hope for the best for all of us.

3.29 am
yawn (:l
sitting on the desk, drinking Milo, trying to memorize and understand cataract while others are sleeping and dreaming over the moon. (T_T)
call me nerd! I feel nerd. :-b ok, I agree with you. Medical students are all nerd but..but... only when we have exam around the corner! other than than, we are all Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana? I myself have no clue why I choose her instead of Britney. er, maybe she is just better than Britney spears... ok, whatever. dua dua tak hot pon!
ok, bye... have to finish all these juvenile, senile, bla bla bla.
I'm logging off now.

1.11 a.m
U have to clear your mind. Clear everything. Put aside for 5 min. Ok dah?
Now, breath in. Breath Out. Breath in. Breath Out.

And imagine this...

You graduated from university with 1st-class honors. All the gigantic-worldwide companies/ hospitals are chasing after you. They're trying to kidnap you for everything u got in yourself- the brain, the talent, the pride, all of them!
You're married. You two love each other more than everything. Have your own children. And they r as genius as u are. In fact, as the genetic multiplicity of genius gene occured between you and your spouse, your kids are all become as genius as Hippocrates. Not contaminated at all!
Your parents love you. Happy for you.
People around you love you and wanna be just like you-Someone who was born with a good heart, a good soul and a good brain.
And you die peacefully and go to heaven.
...............
...........
........

Cheating! You're not imagining all of these at all cause you are just reading mine. :p
Tuuuut.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment