Friday, March 19, 2010

oh my....

I love everything about being at home but there's just one thing that has annoyed me lately. It's all about ... the waitress's been calling me 'akak' instead of 'adik'! Waitress not waiter ok. For now, I've come up with these three reasons why they called me akak. The 1st one is I am pretty enough to cause them feel some pangs of envy, the 2nd one is that they were never really sure how old I am and the last one is that they just call all the baby girls/ girls/ women/mothers/aunties/grandmothers 'akak'. I can't decide which one is better but frankly I prefer the 1st one. =p I wouldn't care if the waitress is younger than I am but what hurt the most is most of them women aged between 40-50. duh~ See... That's why I prefer the 1st thought about my prettiness even though it totally makes me feel like becoming the new Benjamin Button. T_T

There's something I want to write in this very blog so that my children, my grandchildren, and my grand-grandchildren would read this in the future. What I want to say is 'Do not let your father buy hybrid cars as they will endanger your family species!'. Last night, we had our dinner at the seafood restaurant and my father drove us there. The car exceeds the speed limit, my speed limit. Mine was only 60km/hour and that hybrid car moving at a speed of 180km/hour. You know what, its not only can kill you and endanger your species but it also causes nausea, light headed, dizziness, vertigo nystagmus bla bla bla... oh my... gugur jantung den.

No comments:

Post a Comment