Monday, March 15, 2010

Drive slow

Yesterday, I realized driving slow was fun. I kept my speed at or below 60km/hour. And I enjoyed listening Hitz FM while I was driving on the road. It's pretty cool for me to do 3 in 1 activities at the same time. Driving, listening and singing. Apart from that, when I was coming to an intersection with a flashing red light, I always came to a complete stop for it and yesterday there were like 3 to 4 times where I need to stop for the red light with heavy traffic behind me but soon after the light turned green I did the screening through the mirror and figured I've been left behind. It's ok. In fact, I felt generous after giving other cars chances to accelerate and passing my car for the whole time. =p
Anyway, I thought the idea of driving at 40-60km/hour was pretty good. I don't know what's the speed limit but 60km/hour was my limit for yesterday. I was in the slow lane for most of my travels and I felt safe. It's not because of the slow speed of my car but its simply because of money. I figured if I drive slowly, it helps reduce the fuel consumption and improve my fuel economy. Perhaps, I only spend half of my money so as to refill the fuel tank. And speaking of money, this is the simplest way for me to get extra ringgit to buy new comics. So, plan to buy new comics? Drive slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment