Friday, March 12, 2010

kisah si Lolly.

Lolly is a pet owned by this very charming witch on earth. I repeat.... (the important part of the whole story about lolly) 'Owned by this very charming witch on earth".

Lolly works as a cleaner, a gardener, a cook in a big spooky mansion owned by this very charming witch on earth.

Lolly is cleaning this very charming witch's bedroom. Sometimes, Lolly thinks she and Cinderella has something in common, because she lives in the big mansion either. But sometimes she discovers herself as Rapunzel. no. no. That Rapunzel's part is actually created by this very charming witch not Lolly. As I said before, this very charming witch is the one who imagining lolly as Rapunzel and the only difference between them is their hair. Lolly had her hair cut a few days ago. And let me tell you, there's nothing more terrifying than being trapped in this mansion with a witch!

Lolly in wonderland. No! It's not like that. You must have forgotten what I told you before. Lolly is a gardener! So, she is harvesting the vegetables in this so-called wonderland. I feel pity for her. T__T. oh, Lolly....

Lolly is sunbathing in the hammock at the beach. Every Saturday, she likes to go picnic and enjoys the beach bonfire as well as she enjoys herself sunbathing in the beach. U might be wondering now.Cinderella go picnic? Her stepmother allows her to go picnic? ok. ok. I'll explain it.
Every Saturday, all the witches from all over the world are invited to celebrate Halloween in this mansion. I know, Halloween is an annual holiday celebrated on October 31 but they, the witches believed it should be celebrated every Saturday. So, it means Every Saturday is a non-working day for Lolly. So now you know...
For me, its better to be at the beach rather than to be at the party. Just stay away from Halloween. The trick-or-treat part is good but the rest... the pranks, the jack-o-lantern, the costumes. They're all wasted!

psst, cuba tengok kat gambar tuh. There's a pinky witch at the beach too. I guess, he/she is bored at the party so he/she just escape from it.

Lolly is busy baking a chocolate cake for this very charming witch on earth. This very charming witch on earth always complaining about the food cooked by Lolly. She thinks that Lolly is not a good cook but I think, she is just as expert as Jeff Henderson. And what's bugging me now about the complaint is that if she complains about lolly, does it means Jeff Henderson is as worst as Lolly too. No way! *coughing*

hold on... hold on...

I heard someone's whispering something. Oh My God!Oh My God! It's the witch's ghost!!! She just said, "Lets hope that nobody will see her on the wall"
On the wall? Where? There...There...The picture over there, on the kitchen's wall... OMG! OMG! I know her... this very charming witch we are talking about is ..........

;D guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment