Tuesday, March 23, 2010

waiting room

Someone has been asking me about my blog- and to be more specific...its about the transition of my life. This person realized I change the way I write each of the post lately. No more sad stories huh?
I'll answer your 1st question why I re-brand the blog and make significant changes in the tone of my writing?
It's simply because I want to share every happy moment in my life with you guys and create smile on your face after you leave this blog or maybe right after you read my post. Oh, and actually I was just trying to help increase your humor and improve your mood states . =p And you know what. The happy tone in my writing shows that I enjoy the way I live my life too.
Apart from that, I am no longer thinking about the past- the people, the stories, everything. It's ok about what had happened in the past because shit happen to all of us, rite? So, who cares...In fact, I've been decided to vaccinating my life so as to prevent myself from any bad emotional infection. In some situation, it is desirable to complete shut off or isolate my life zone from some people. There was a girl who questioning my sincerity that I wasn't entirely sincere to be her friend and because of that I decided not to contact her anymore. It's ok if she scolded me because I knew I made plenty of mistakes along the way tapi kalau dah mempertikaikan kejujuran saya berkawan, itu dah melampau lah kan. Kurang ajar nama nya tuh... memang kurang hajar!
Your next question is Am I happy with my own life now? Of course I am. I am very happy with my life, feel free from any hindrance. =)
So, this is the last time I would tell you about the 'past', about my life transitions or whatsoever. Kalau tanya lagi... cubit kang! =p

This is so true! They always ask at the doctor’s office why you are there and you have to answer in front of others what’s wrong –and sometimes it is embarrassing.

There’s nothing worse than a doctor’s receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this and I love the way this old guy handled it:

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and
approached the desk.

The receptionist said, “Yes, sir, what are you seeing the
doctor for today?”

He replied, “There’s something wrong with my dick.”

The receptionist became irritated and said,“You shouldn’t come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.”

“Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you.”

The receptionist replied, “Now you’ve caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private.”

“You shouldn’t ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone,” the man said. Then he walked out and waited several minutes before re-entering.

The receptionist smiled smugly and said, “Yes?”

“There’s something wrong with my ear.”

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. “And what is wrong with your ear, sir?”

“I can’t piss out of it.”

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

The lesson: Mess with seniors, and you’re going to lose!

-copied from kou kou-

No comments:

Post a Comment