Friday, February 5, 2010

Aduhai

For still not getting my monthly allowance today is a terrible disappointment and awaiting it really causes insomnia and head ache. We've been told that there's actually a problem between JPA and BNI and consequently delaying the process of transaction. So, after 3 and a half year BNI served me, I plan to switch to CIMB.

Its 1 p.m when I checked it with Ina. As one of the CIMB client, she had received hers a week ago. To share in with my emotions, Ina commiserated my disappointment by treating me to lunch today. So, I suggested we have our lunch at this luncheonette 'Gokana Teppan' as I was craving for beef teriyaki. Zillion thanks to her for this delicious Japanes cuisine.

So, for those who are still waiting for the allowance yet know nothing about the problem you can drop by En.Jazman's blog for further details.



Another post soon. I better get going now cause I have to go swimming at 7 a.m tomorrow. So, I am supposed to be in bed right now I reckon so.

No comments:

Post a Comment