Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prismatic life

I feel the need for motion. The past several months I have been in the situation where everything was excellent, free from hindrances. Its now the time to fully enggaged with works and smooth my path to success. There is something hit me smack dead between the eyes this morning. I must admit that I am no longer in the same phase with my colleagues in the university, no longer as close as before. As for emotionally, I've opened up myself to endless new opportunities, searched for feasible objectives. I asked myself, "what am I must desirous of?'.

There was a situation where it taught me a big lesson. It happened last raya. For my family, its like a ritual event to go visit the elderly in the family. So as planned, I wore my red silk baju kurung match with a turqoise primavera heels on that day. One of my favorite uncle commented on me, saying that was a terrible match. I went back to my house and changed my shoe. Unfortunately, he realized my Black Hush Puppies wedges and again said that I don't believe in myself and easily affected by the comments. So, after that incident I try not to be easily affected by what other people think of me. If someone or even my close friend talk bad things about me behind me, I would care no more. If someone castigates me for unreasonable thing, I would cry no more. And also, if someone hates me I ain't no need to worry anymore.

Even though everything seems different now, but still 2010 has turned out a lot better to me, a splendiferous year it will be if I change my thoughts patterns and my emotions to be more positive throughout this year. As I go the way of life, I'll see a great chasm. So, Jump! It's not as wide as I think. Until then, I just pray and hope for the best.


Last but not least, many thanks to those who are still staying in my life and willing to be near me as one of my close chum. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment