Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Best You Never Had

There's going to be a lot of hoopla this month and some of it will be posted on this very blog. My life is getting busier and busier as I have to slog through my Soca notes in order to be able to enact adequately in front of the doctors on that dup-dup day. For me, it's far easier to solve a Rubik's cube than to study soca. And it's now time to put some pep in the step, some glide in the stride.

During my workout this morning, she popped into my head which led me to go shopping at Hallmark store. So, after I had my rice noodle tom yam at Noodle Cafe today, I bought this card for her. As sense of homage and to seek blessing from her, I plan to send a surprise birthday present to my mother, the one I never shared and the best you never had.

The hour is getting late, perhaps it's time for me to sleep now. Itte kimasu

No comments:

Post a Comment