Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dell

I have purchased New Dell inspiron14 laptop with core-i3 processor. I'm quite satisfied with the product and the processor and it comes with windows 7 Home Premium which supports almost 90% of the software's XP does. No technical issues so far and I should say I'm pleased with it. It seems very solid and well constructed and I love the looks, the keyboard layout, the performance, and the graphics capabilities.
I bet it'll takes me some more time to explore all the features.



So far, I haven't gone into intense gaming, so I can't really give a verdict on that. I have played The Sims 3 on it, and it plays nicely. I'll talk about it later.
I know this is the third laptop bought by my father for me and I'll try my best to take care of it through the years ahead.


Cuti-cuti Melaka... As planned, my close friends currently staying in Kuala Lumpur and Pahang came to visit the historical city Melaka. No doubt, I appointed myself as the host cum tour guide.
At 1pm, I picked them up from Melaka central and we drove to Angah's house to have our lunch there. Mak tercantik di dunia cooked the bestlicious nasi ayam for us.
After we checked in at Mahkota Hotel, I took them to do the "Melaka City tour" until 5pm... walking up a well-constructed stairway to reach the peak of St. Paul Hill from Porta de Santiago, one of the four main gates of the A Famosa fortress , passing by the Stadthuys, walking at the walkway in front of the row of museums and finally walking back to the place we parked our car earlier. It was really hot that day. So, after wimping out of walking around the red building, we really need some refreshment so we went to Umbai. Seafood time!!!

On the second day, after lunch, we headed to Ayer Keroh a well-known place with eco-tourism. So we spent some time visiting Taman Lebah Mini Malaysia where it offers visitors to deepen knowledge into the process of breeding and raising honeybees. After that, we headed to Mini Malaysia Cultural Village, a place where we can view all 13 state house in one visit. It was like, visiting Malaysia in one day. memenatkan! Frankly, we only entered 4-5 out of 13 houses there. =p


On the last day... I parked my car in front of the Hotel waiting for them. Out of sudden Aima called and she asked me to come to the room dengan suara bermasalah. I thought something bad might have happened. So, I went upstairs, rang the bell and waiting for the door to be opened. And when the door cracks open..... surprised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment