Thursday, April 29, 2010

she turns 24


24. I’m practically dead at this point. Might as well buy a burial plot and make sure I graduate on time. What? Over exaggerating? See if you can follow my logic: 24 is one year from 25. 25 is half of fifty. Fifty is a decent age, but more so, it’s half of 100, which is dead for most of us. So I’m only 3 degrees from dead. That’s intense. Time to take stock in my life.

No but seriously, it’s funny what 24 does to you. I genuinely feel like I’m out of the “Young Adult” range, and have hit “Adult.” At least in the age sense. Um, I don’t like barbie doll anymore. Oh who am I kidding, I’ve hated barbie doll for a long time. And I realized I watch House more than I watch Strawberry Shortcake. I feel nerd.But, I don't think I'm old. So, I guess I don't need botox or skin rejuvenation yet. =p

I still feel completely lost as far as my purpose in this world. I guess everyone feels that way. I imagine that’s something I’ll be struggling with when I’m 77. Better that than, “I’ve done what I was meant to do in this world” I suppose.

I’ve got nothing deep or enlightening to say. I suppose I just felt I should say something. Not sure why. Maybe its because today I turn 24 and there are so many things need to be done. So, I better get going and do what I need to do. lolz.

owh and thank you Allah for giving me chance to ... have lots of thing, do what I wanna do, love them, be a doctor and... say THANK YOU to all of you for the wish and the presents!!!

and... can tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and ...... everyday be my birthday??? I like presents!!! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment