Friday, June 11, 2010

Turning problems into opportunities

Two and half years ago, I still in the phase where I kept on searching for myself. I kept on digging in everywhere, trying hard to be someone else but after all these years I've been trough.. I know its not worth it. Be who I am!

Recently, I learn that there are no problems in life, only opportunities to learn.
When there is a situation that appears to be working against me, there is always an opportunity there to realize the same advantages and disadvantages that will affect everyone. I can either then put myself in a situation where I change my attributes to be in the advantageious position or I can completely change the way things work. That in turn, gives me the ability to better organize myself both physically and emotionally. Its all about my choice.

Some of my friends are getting married and some are waiting for their first baby. When people keep on asking myself about my personnel life, who is my boyfriend, when I want to get married and so on, I tell you... I don't know cause I haven't found anyone. Seriously sometimes it makes me scared. I think, I'm a family-oriented person but frankly, I also want to succeed in my carrier. I don't know whether I can balance both of them- Family vs Job but I'll try my best to choose what is best for me and my family. And again,as I said its all about choices. As I assess the progress of my life, I plan where I want to be in the future.

Looking at the bright side of my life, I enjoy it. I enjoy my life as a medical student surrounded by my family and friends. I have no problem anymore with people from the past cause I've been decided to ignore them for the rest of my life and I learn how to treat people nicely just the way I want to be treated back. I cannot lie, it is hard to be at this stage now but by turning problems into opportunities it gives me permission to improve my future. This is the notion of continuous improvement starts from where I am and move up. It's a step up.

You know what, it's so true that almost every time there is something to complain about, and opportunity is present.

No comments:

Post a Comment