Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why I love giving friends a birthday cupcake

What can be more soothing to the soul, tummy-filling & sociable than having a piece of cupcake? These are just some of the reasons why I love cupcake.*wink* Oprah Winfrey had once said,"I don't think you ever stop giving. I really don't. I think it's an on-going process. And it's not just about being able to write a check but it's being able to touch somebody's life"...okay ,it doesn't makes any sense I bet so.*giggling*. My friend, najidah...she was the one who introduced cupcake to me. When I first saw this fairy cake, yups I was falling in love with it. In fact, the small size of it with a simple-but-lovely decoration on the top of it especially when it's topped with frosting and gumpaste flower...really makes my heart smile. Ahha, and one thing I'm pretty sure about "birthday cupcake" is by giving this heartfelt gift for someone's birthday, it's really a happiness year round mantra...just look at it, it will sure makes your heart melt and of course triggers your salivary gland...

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment