Monday, January 18, 2010

Smile.You're beautiful. =)


Two days ago, I've picked up a magical bottle from Distant Shore. Someone wrote this, "Your beauty has no boundaries, and cannot be described by words" (www.operationbeautiful.com) . This is an amazing message I've received on that day so I went onto mystery google and found out that this website is totally awesome.

Operationbeautiful is a website for women. The mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other women to find. I agree with the editor of operationbeautiful that the purpose of making the website is to open women's eyes that "We are all B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L and we are all enough, just the way we are!"

By looking at the notes written by the women in operationbeautiful just made me realize that I myself should do the same thing in order to be thankful to my Creator, to motivate myself to be happy, and to remind myself that I'm worth it. I've become inspired by all the messages and I started writing my own sticky notes. "You're beautiful! So smile" and "Your smile brightens the day".

For me, this is fun and I think its a good way to appreciate myself. It isn't easy, trying to change my opinion about myself, but it's worth it to look in the mirror and smile to myself as I just feel beautiful from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment