Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Distant Shore"



{Walk the sand}
{Discover yourself}
{Communicate}

"Distant Shore" application is a social-networking application for IPhone and Ipod touch users. It allows you to communicate with the world using the classic "message-in-a-bottle" concept. Upon launch, it puts you on the shore of an endless beautiful 3-D beach and you'll have a hut where every message will be sent here. It means the only way to get your messages waiting by the mailbox is to run back to your hut.

Before I'm allowed to send a message, I need to pick up 5 seashells which will then convert to an empty bottle. After that, I'll be able to start sending message in the bottle. Once I get a reply from my message, I'm allowed to continue conversation with the sender. I've made some new friends here. JH is one of them and live in Korea. We exchange opinions, details and stories about our own countries; Mine is Malaysia and JHs is Korea.

For me, this application really offers its users a new way to communicate and express themselves. And for those IPhone/Ipod touch owners who are now reading my blog, lets join the party as well. Lets exchange Message-In-The-Bottle! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment