Thursday, August 12, 2010

The holiday

First of all, I'd like to say I've passed the Osce exam. Now that I've got out of whatever situation I were in, probably, a good time to say Thank You to all of you who might have lent a helpful hand along the way and pray for my success. Thank You Very Much!

Enough with the OSCE thing. Now I'm in full holiday mode for about 2 months and I'm happy to say that it has been nothing but filled to the brim with full of activities.I've been busy over the last few months, so much I have almost forgotten what it feels like to be so carefree and oblivious towards anything but my own joy and contentment. Granted, that sounds pretty much selfish, but please, let me do everything I want to do during my holiday before I once again set foot on the grounds of what reality truly is supposed to be and jump my head into the life of 'Doctor Muda'.

Kak Jue will be here for 5 days from 21-25 August and we've made plans to do some shopping in Bandung. So, I'll be going back home on August 25th with her. I'm extremely looking forward to see her and to go home. Lastly, Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslims out there. Jangan lupa terawih, kawan-kawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment