Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy

If anyone still looks at my blog, I am posting to hereby declare that I am, in fact still alive and well. I've been busy lately so I haven't had time to write in this very blog. A lot has happened in the month since my last post and here are some of the highlights.

OSCE-Objective structured clinical examination.
July has brought the heat into my life. I turned myself into becoming a nerd zombie, prepared for this so-called osce examination- An exam to test clinical skill performance. To tell you the truth, spending the weekend actually staying in my room drove me crazy than ever . I didn't go out watching movies or doing something fun. I cried a lot and my parents were worried about me. I was suffering from lack of sleep and after periods of extended wakefulness and reduced sleep, my neurons began to malfunction, visibly effecting my behavior. Some of my friends noticed that I'm listless and zombie-like. Seriously the bad quality of sleep directly affects the quality of waking life. At last towards the end, I still manage to survive till day X-Osce! I'm absolutely whacked! As for everyone that is waiting for your exams, I currently feel your pain and I wish you Good luck!

Blackberry
Its not a fruit. Its not a flavor of an icecream. Its a gadget, a phone! I've just bought the Blackberry Curve and got to admit that it is kind of slick looking. Now I've got my blackberry, I use my blackberry for everything. It is the BB (best-buddy) ever! Jom BBM, Jom!

No comments:

Post a Comment