Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wild whisper


If I could see the future and how this plays out
I bet it's better than I am now
But after going through this
It's easier to see the reason why

I wake up every morning and ask myself, "What am I doing here anyway with the weight of all those disappointments?" I wanna scream but I'm down to my last breath that I started looking for a warning sign. I break all my thoughts hit the floor and keep telling myself actions speak louder than words.

I think I'd learn my lesson by now that I'd learn the cost of love. After this time spent alone and thinking about the better times, I'm finally getting better cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over it. I've no doubt. One day, the sun will come out and I know in my belly, I've never alone.

I try to see the good in life but good things in life are hard to find. I wanna do something that matters, something better with the time I've been given and I wanna try to touch a few hearts in this life... More and more I start to realize I can hold my head high. Now it all seems so clear, there's nothing left to fear cause that's when fears will usually led me blind. So I make my way by finding what's real. Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy. I know its worth in the end and I finally learned to believe whatever will be, WILL BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment