Sunday, September 15, 2024

Writing Again: A Decade of Lessons, Love, and Life

The last time I wrote on this blog page was 12 years ago when I was a medical student—still young and naive, making decisions purely based on emotions. Recently, I’ve felt a longing to write again. To write, simply to satisfy the yearning to express myself, to write, not to gather followers, but as a space where I can jot down whatever I like.

Over the years, life has taught me much about humanity, about the heart, about love, loyalty, sacrifice, family, career, and so much more. There were times I took the wrong steps, made the wrong choices, and even arrived at the wrong conclusions. But there were also moments I cherished, things I loved, and people I appreciated.

No matter what has happened, I am certain that who I am now is more mature and rational. I am someone who prioritizes others over myself, someone who values goodness in every situation, and someone who places my God, Allah, at the center of my soul and heart.

Truly, I am grateful to God for these 38 years in this world, filled with His grace and love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment